This website is owned and operated by V.J.CO.LTD.If you wish to contact us please:
Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm
If you wish to contact us outside office hours please do so via email and we will respond to all queries on our return.These terms and conditions address the following:
2. Ordering goods and services from us
3. Refusing or cancelling orders
4. Payment options
6. Website and Credit Card Security
7. Delivery and Delivery Charges
8. Purchase Terms
9. Shipping, Returns & Refunds
10. Accessing our service
12. Intellectual Property
16. Changes to this Agreement
While we endeavour to supply accurate information on this site, errors and omissions may occur. V.J.CO.LTD. ( EightPm ) does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site.EightPm reserves the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.
To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, EightPm makes no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, accuracy or availability of this web site or any other web site.
2. Ordering goods and services from usWhen you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods or services. An order is placed on our website via adding a product to the shopping cart and proceeding through our checkout process. The checkout process includes giving us delivery and any other relevant details for your order e.g. an optional gift message for gift cards, entering payment information and submitting your order. The final step consists of a confirmation page with full details of your order, which you are able to print as a receipt of your order. We reserve the right to limit the number of an item customers can purchase in a single transaction.We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received and accepted your order, which indicates that your order has been accepted and you may not cancel it.We will take payment from you when we accept your order.
3. Refusing or cancelling ordersIn the unlikely event that the goods or services ordered are no longer available we reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order.We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe, solely by our own judgement, to have been placed fraudulently.While we endeavour to ensure that the price and description of goods or services is accurate, if there is an error in the process of listing a product or service on our website or a technical error in the processing of your order we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order.Our right to cancel orders applies to orders that have been accepted.
4. Payment optionsWe currently accept the following payment options:
5. PricingAll prices listed on www.eightpm.co.nz are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. Please note that we reserve the right to alter prices on our websites at any time for any reason.
6. Website and Credit Card Security
We want you to have a safe and secure shopping experience online. All payments via our sites are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, whereby sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy.
You can help to protect your details from unauthorised access by logging out each time you finish using the site, particularly if you are doing so from a public or shared computer.For security purposes certain transactions may require proof of identification such as driver license or passport copy.
7. Delivery and Delivery ChargesAt this time, we only deliver to New Zealand addresses. The goods become the recipient’s property and responsibility once they have been successfully delivered to you by the courier company. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, please contact us within 7 business days at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use this delivery information to make a claim against our courier company. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund, once we have received confirmation from our courier company that delivery was not successful.
8. Purchase Terms
When purchasing products on the website you confirm and acknowledge that:
(a) you are legally entitled to purchase alcohol (if products you purchase include alcohol) and that you can produce sufficient evidence (e.g. NZ Driver’s Licence or Passport) of that entitlement on request prior to or upon delivery of the products;
(b) All information supplied by you to us is true and correct at the time you make any purchase on the website;
(c) Notwithstanding the above, we may refuse to accept your order at our sole discretion;
(d) We may disclose your information to your bank or Credit Card Company and for the purposes of any debt recovery proceedings we may issue against you;
(e) We may restrict your ability to purchase products via the website by imposing a credit limit on your account.
9. Shipping, Returns & RefundsPlease visit the Shipping, Returns & Refunds page for full details on the process and information.
10. Accessing our serviceOther than connecting to EightPm website by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not gain access to EightPm website servers. You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with our websites or services and their associated software, hardware and servers in any way. You also agree not to modify any content or service on EightPm website. Furthermore, you agree not to use our sites in any inappropriate or unlawful way.
Our websites are intended to provide information for people shopping our products and accessing our services, including making purchases via our website and registering on our database to receive e-mails from us.While we endeavour to supply accurate information on this site, errors and omissions may occur. EightPm does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site.
EightPm reserves the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, EightPm makes no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, accuracy or availability of this web site or any other web site.
12. Intellectual PropertyEightPm, its suppliers, advertisers or third party providers, own all copyright and other intellectual property in this site. Everything on this site, unless otherwise stated, is copyright. EightPm welcomes the use of this site for personal use, non-commercial use, research or study – provided that the user acknowledges all copyright and other notices contained in the content.We advise that you may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties, or for commercial purposes, any portion of this site without the express permission of EightPm.
Please note that although this site has some hyperlinks to other third party websites, these sites have not been prepared by EightPm and are not under the control of EightPm. The links are only provided as a convenience, and do not imply that EightPm endorses, checks, or approves of the third party site.
EightPm is not responsible for the privacy principles or content of these third party sites. EightPm is not responsible for the availability of any of these links. EightPm requires that you request our permission to include a link from another site to this site. If you would like to request permission, please email us at email@example.com